Face Facts is pleased to offer this new beauty option. Microblading is a semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing treatment that fills in sparser eyebrows. A small hand tool applies pigments that look like individual hairs.
Ensures symmetrical brows and attention to any modiﬁcations that need to be made to brows.
Particular care is taken to ensure the right color is used to give your brows a natural look.
During this treatment, pigments are applied with a small hand tool to look like individual hairs.
- Fine, crisp, natural hair strokes
- Brows that last up to two years
- A gentler alternative to semi-permanent makeup
- Perfect for deﬁning/ﬁlling in existing brow areas or reconstructing entirely new brows
- A two and a half hour time slot
- Consult for face mapping to ensure symmetrical brows as well as any modiﬁcations that need to be made to brows.
- Color matching – particular care is taken to ensure that the client and myself agree on the right color for your brows.
- Microblading – the actual treatment takes approximately 1 1/2 hours
$250 and up initial treatment
$60 second visit touch up
4-6 weeks following initial treatment
Book An Appointment
To book an appointment, please call or text Pam.
8996 West Union Hills Dr
Peoria, AZ 85382
Tues-Wed-Thurs: 9am - 5pm
Sat: 8am - 3pm